The System Components – Key Features & Benefits
LG solar panels:
○ Strong 25 year product warranty includes labour and transport, and is transferable to a new owner if you sell your property.
○ Enhanced performance warranty – guaranteed to provide at least 90.6% of initial performance after 25 years of use.
○ Double sided N-type cells with ‘CELLO’ Multi wire busbar technology – Improved high temperature performance, excellent performance under low light conditions, and low LID (light induced degradation).
○ Highly durable panels designed and built to last, extensively tested up to at least 2 x the International Standards.
Enphase microinverter system:
○ Modular design – Enphase systems provide greater system design flexibilty and ease of future expansion.
○ Safer solar – DC to AC conversion at the panels eliminates the risk of fires caused by high DC voltage arc faults.
○ Robust panel level monitoring – track the performance of each solar panel individually.
Stiebel Eltron Heat Pump:
○ Highly efficient water heating system with a fast payback time
○ Powered by electricity from solar power generation
“We researched our options in reducing the cost of electricity, planning for the short term and long term benefits for our family and invest in ourselves. The best fit was to use solar and we worked together with SolarWise Wagga. They installed quality LG panels which will stand up to the Australian sun’s harshness. The outcome has been financially beneficial with 23.4% return on investment in the first year. Our solar gives us credits from the grid which are needed in winter with a family of 5.”
“At SolarWise Wagga our philosophy is simple, we aim to provide relevant and reliable information, quality service, and the highest grade of products at a competitive price.”